Tuesday, November 27, 2007

writers block

I know I am sinking into some sort of depression when I don't even want to write about the most mundane things in my life.

The last two weeks were like this. I have no idea what causes this. Maybe I do have a definable mental illness. Maybe my instant menopause is wreeking unknown havoc on my hormonal system. Maybe I am just old and tired.

But getting ready for and doing Thanksgiving did me in this year. And it was only 5 of us. But the truth is cleaning and cooking and cleaning up for 5 is pretty much the same as for 20. And as my friend Carolyn pointed out, with 20 you might have more of a chance of people bringing stuff and helping clean up. None of which I had.

Welp. I am feeling with it again so I just need to go with that.

And so it goes.

No comments: